The ATF issued a 60 Day suspension of the “Cease and Desist” letter recently sent to Q LLC, manufacturer of the Honey Badger pistol. Ava Flanell, host of the Gun Funny Podcast, and Josh Osmun, of Osmun Armory, join us to discuss the impact on themselves as well as the firearm industry. Eli teaches us the difference between the legal and illegal way to use a pistol. Checking the voicemail gets a boost.
Ava Flanell is the host of the Gun Funny Podcast & Owner/Operator of Elite Firearms and Training in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Listen to the Gun Funny Podcast https://www.gunfunny.com
- Live in Colorado Springs, CO & wish to train with Ava? Visit https://elitefirearmsandtraining.com
- Follow Ava on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/avaflanell_
Josh Osmun, Owner of Osmun Armory https://www.facebook.com/OsmunArmory
- Congressman Matt Gaetz’s Letter to Attorney General Hilliam Barr & Acting Director of the ATF Regina Lombardo https://gaetz.house.gov/sites/gaetz.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/For%20Web%206-16-2020%20DOJ-ATF%20pistol%20brace%20letter%20final.pdf
- Aero Precision M4E1 300 Blackout Pistol
- CZ Scorpion FDE 9mm Carbine
- Savage Renegauge Waterfowl 12ga
- Marlin Dark 444marlin
- Diamondback DB15 224 Valkyrie
- Anderson AM-15 6.5 Grendel
Share & Tag 5 Friends GIVEAWAY WINNER
- Melissa Littrell is the winner of the $100 Gift Card to Liberty Tree Guns