Missouri Representatives Jered Taylor & Cody Smith, of the 139th and 163rd districts respectively, join us to discuss Missouri’s 2nd Amendment Preservation Act. A measure that would invalidate federal laws or “other actions deemed to infringe on a person’s Second Amendment right to bear arms,” while claiming not to infringe on federal authority to enforce federal gun laws in Missouri. Some familiar and new questions while Checkin’ the Voicemail and Logan finally makes it into The Gun Shop Show Band.
- Jered Taylor, Missouri Representative of the 139th District
- Website http://www.taylorformissouri.com
- Cody Smith, Missouri Representative of the 163rd District
- Website https://codyformissouri.org
- Missouri Senate: Missouri General Assembly https://www.senate.mo.gov
- 2nd Amendment Preservation Act https://www.thecentersquare.com/missouri/missouri-lawmakers-race-to-be-first-to-nullify-federal-gun-laws-imposed-by-biden-administration/article_f00c9e3c-6670-11eb-b9e8-cb8fa49720f3.html