David Ewing joins to discuss his role in firearm advocacy in Scotland and the UK and how he founded Firearms UK, an association campaigning for the protection of firearms ownership within the UK.
David Ewing, founding member of Firearms UK, an Association campaigning for the protection of firearms ownership within the UK. Their primary objectives are to encourage unity and positive action within the shooting community. Along with promoting and defending individual firearms ownership and the shooting sports.
- Bug-A-Salt https://www.bugasalt.com
- Non-aggression principle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
- #iamthegunlobby https://iamthegunlobby.eu
- CIA Thunder Ranch VSKA 7.62×39
- Legacy Citadel Boss-25 FDE 12ga
- Winchester XPR Hunter 270 Win
- Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12ga
- Gilboa Double Barrel AR-15 5.56
- Sigh P365XL Spectre 9mm
- S&W M&P9 2.0 PC 9mm
- Taylor’s & Company Hickok Conversion 3.5″ 38 Special
- Canik TP9SFX Gray 9mm